- St George
- Find your local
- What's On
- Real Estate
Mental Health Support Worker (St George)
• Assist people who experience mental illness on their recovery journey
• Fixed Term - Part time (3 days per week)
This position assists people to manage their daily activities as well as accessing a range of support services they need.
To be successful, you will have knowledge, experience, understanding and passion for the health and welfare issues affecting people with mental health issues.
You will possess:
• Experience with mental illness and partnering on the recovery journey
• Have worked in the community/outreach setting
• Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team and experience managing a client caseload
• Have knowledge of the local health and support services within the St George area
• Must have own registered car and licence with full comprehensive insurance
Apply now via the Aftercare website through the “Join our Team” link